I’ve started my Totally Thrifted series back up rejoice fans rejoice!! Haha 🙂 today’s look consists completely of thrifted items I felt very preppy 🙂 hope you like it x
Shirt charity shop jeans eBay shoes charity shop 💙👓
Hello friends sorry it’s been so long since I did an outfit post I’ve been a super busy little bee! Never fear though from Thursday this week I’m going to try and post an outfit post every day as its Easter break 🙂
Today’s look is I feel very 70’s and you !ay or may not realise….I’ve Dyed my hair 🙂 I had been looking for a brown suede dress for so long and gave up hope of finding an affordable one…until I browsed everything5.com and there it was!! It’s an old primark dress and it fits so nicely 🙂 I’ve paired it with knee high socks a thrifted shirt and some accessories hope you enjoy xx
Socks:primark Pin badge:Harry Potter Studio Tour neck tie:diy from old ribbon rings:selection from primark
Dress everything5.com Shirt Thrifted Hat F&F Shoes F&F Sunglasses Primark x
The very lovely Alanna from imagalaxygirl.WordPress.com nominated me for this award 🙂 xx
So here are the rules
Thank the person who nominated you and display the awards image.
Nominate 3+ people
Answer the following 9 questions
1.What is your blog’s name?
2. Why did you name it that?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. How many followers do you have?
5. Who was your first follower?
6. What got you into blogging?
7. What’s your favourite part about blogging?
8. If you could improve anything about WordPress/blogging what would it be?
9. Why do you continue to blog?
1. Blog on Nerdy Natalie
2. Being called a nerd at school was an insult apparently one of the things they liked to pick on me for was my academic abilities…I decided to take the negative connotations associated with this word and make it something good I am a nerd and bloody proud of it 🙂
3. I’ve been blogging for 1year 7months
4. I have 206 followers
5. My first follower was nathdalby
6. I have always loved fashion and thought why not out my creativity into a blog and showcase my outfits 🙂
7. ‘Meeting’ like minded people being able to share stories experiences and ideas with people and sharing my passion for fashion with others
8. I like WordPress as a platform as for blogging I would only change the fact that it’s not my full time job! If I could get paid to blog that would be the dream!!
9. I continue because it gives me a focus, because I’ve put ALOT of time and effort into it, because I’ve met some great people through blogging and most of all because I enjoy it 🙂
I won’t nominate anyone people I usually nominate never do these 😦 so of anyone on my followers list wants to do this off their own backs it’d be great to see their answers xx ❤