Hi guys feels like forever since I blogged! This month has been crazy and has flown by super fast! I apologise for the lack of outfit posts but I have been super busy I have however picked up some amazing pieces from eBay&my local charity shops so as of 1st March my Totally Thrifted series will resume!!! I am a little early as there’s still two days of February left but thought I’d do my February Favourites whilst I actually had some spare time!!! So here goes 🙂
The body shops strawberry hand cream! Oh my this smells amazing! 😍one of the lovely girls at work brought me this for my birthday and honestly it’s beautiful the smell is so sweet and it leaves my hands feeling really soft!
I’m not a pyjama wearing person usually I just chuck on some joggers and a tshirt but when I was in primark the other day I saw this Harry Potter set (it has a matching top) for £10 and had to buy them!! These trousers are lightweight but some warm and comfy I really never want to take them off!! I’ve been very unsociable this month preferring to cosy up with a good book in bed.
😍OH.MY.GOD!! I am so late to the party on this one but I started watching pretty little liars last Monday and I am in love with it!!! I had to order the boxset!!! It’s brilliant!! Please no spoilers I’ve managed to avoid them even though I’m waaaay behind!!
Lastly I’ve been wearing this cute gold heart necklace I picked up for £1 at the salvation army charity shop its so dainty and lovely it goes with everything! I’ve also gotten back into my crystals my favourites this month have been my rose quartz and my amethyst x
So there it is February all wrapped up!!
Can you guess where I went by the emojis?? Haha!!
My fabulous Husband booked tickets to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Leavesden 🙂 😍Yes this was my fourth visit! However I hadn’t been since they’d installed the platform 9&3/4 part of the tour. It was amazing honestly if you’ve never been you need to go! I did get tears in my eyes as I approached platform 9&3/4 and saw the Hogwarts express standing there!! It was such a great time and I can’t wait to go again soon! Luckily I have a very understanding husband that repeatedly spend money going to the same place because he knows my nerd heart loves going!! Xx ❤ Here’s a few pictures from the tour I wanted to share with you guys. I know primarily my blog is a Fashion blog but I want to start this year adding a few different blog posts maybe one or two a month to mix it up a little and give more of an insight to me 🙂 so comment and give me ideas on what other posts fashion or non fashion related you’d like to see me do 🙂
Yes it’s time for another haul post!!
I went shopping Tuesday with my mum and picked out a fair few goodies!! I’ve also added some pieces from another shopping trip and eBay spend 🙂 I’ll be putting together outfits in the next week with these pieces so keep your eyes peeled!! X
We went to the Sue Ryder shop up the road from my house this shop is a £1 shop so everything item clothes shoes accessories were all £1!! I got this red denim skirt (tag says F&F) a cream blouse with cute petal print a stripe top because I love my stripe tops!! Finally the green pencil skirt which is a bargain find…£1 and its a Jaeger skirt!!!
Scope had a sale on I found the purple sheep jumper was £3 reduced to £1.50(primark) the pink oversized knit cardigan was £3 reduced to £1.85 (topshop) and the white peter pan collar shirt was £3 reduced to £1.50
This cute heart necklace was in the window I was so happy when I found it was only £1 its so dainty and sweet! I then found this river island playsuit for £3
How dreamy is this dress?? I found it in the rspca store in a little village where my dentist is!! It was £4 but its well made and I can’t wait to style it for spring and summer!!
Lastly the dress is from eBay was £3.25 and I just liked the print the bangles were 4 for 99p at a different sue Ryder store and the leopard loafers were meant to be £6 in f&f but went through the till at £3!! X
I know people freak at the idea of double denim dating back to the awful 80’s combinations that mullet haired and porno moustached guys wore (I’m not knocking it it was the fashion back then!) Today I went even further…that’s right TRIPLE denim! I honestly felt like a wizard attempting to fit into the muggle world today with this outfit it will become apparent why in a moment I promise!!
Introducing the best eBay find this year!!!! How amazing is this shirt?? Don’t have a cow man 🐮🐄🐮 Bart Simpson!! Too awesome! I found this gem on eBay for £4 including postage!! I added my denim jacket also from eBay and a skirt I picked up at the RSPCA shop for £3.25 🙂 I added my ministry of magic pin to jazz the jacket up
I think because the denim is the same colour just varying tones it doesn’t make the outfit clash too badly!! I really love this outfit I never want to take the shirt off!! X
My mum is the best like for real the best 🙂 she brought me this amazing dress from the charity shop yesterday for… 99p!!! It’s so dreamy!! I Love it 🙂 💖 I added my new eBay jacket some heart print tights and eBay shoes to complete the look x
Dress Barnardo’s 99p originally River Island
Jacket £3 eBay originally Boohoo
Shoes EBay originally new look x
Ok so seriously Thank You!! I can’t even believe I reached 200!! Thank you to all my recent followers and to everyone whose supported me from the beginning! Honestly your support means so much to me! As a fun little way of celebrating I found 100 questions that I thought would be funny to answer! I’m not expecting you to read all the answers if you do well done!! Love you all so very much! X 😘Thank you for your continued support x
1.What’s your full name? Natalie Church (was Gordon)
2.How old are you? I just turned 28
3.Whens your birthday? 17th January
4. What starsign does that make you? Capricorn
5. What’s your favourite colour? Royal Blue
6. What’s your lucky number? 13 I’m superstitious of odd numbers except 13!
7. Do you have any pets? 1 cat called Molly
8. Where are you from? A city called Peterborough
9. How tall are you? 5″ 1 and a half!
10. What shoe size are you? 4
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Umm at last count around 80
12. If you were prime !minister what laws would you make? I’d ban photoshopping in media no longer would young girls be led to believe that that is perfect. Body confidence would be taught in schools I’d also make three day weekends a law!!!
13. If you were a superhero what powers would you have? Flight I hate aeroplanes but want to travel the world lol!!
14. And what would your superhero name be? Wonder Witch
15. And what outfit would you wear? A cloak definitely a cloak! And a moon sun and star print dress with super cute t bar shoes!!
16. What was your last dream about? Ok I watched insurgent before bed last night so I dreamt I was stuck in a simulation trying to rescue Harry llyod from a giant spider that kept turning into a vampire…yeah
17. What would you do if you won the lottery? Give some to charity splurge on my friends and family buy a trip to new Zealand save some.
18. Would you like to build/design your own house? NO! New builds are a disaster in my opinion I’d prefer a house with character that I can decorate how I like!!
19. Which form of public transport do you prefer? Walking. Buses round here are awful!
20. What talents do you have? I can make really good playdoh in my job that’s a great talent to have!!
21. Can you juggle? Only with two balls I just have no hand eye coordination for three
22. Can you solve a rubix cube? No 😥
23. Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear? Yes her names puffalump
24.Are you psychic in any way? No but my grandad has premonition dreams
25.Are you a good dancer? I took dance at school I think I can bust a move when needed
26. Are you a good singer? Again I think I’m great but I really can’t hold a tune at all!!
27.Are you a good cook? I’ve attempted to cook 5 times three I ended up in a&e with various cut wounds the 4th I burnt myself and the 5th I dropped all the potatoes in the sink 😥
28.Are you a good artist? I give it a good go!
29. Are you a good listener? I work in childcare my job depends on me being a good listener!
30. Are you a good public speaker? No I hate my voice and get all clammy and stutter I fall over my words!
31. Are you a good babysitter? I’ve only ever babysat my mums friends kids like twice
32.Are you a good mechanic? I know nothing about cars I couldn’t even find the washer fluid cap haha!!
33. Are you a good diplomat? Again working with children I think km good at being diplomatic in my decision making!!
34. Are you a good employee? I’d hope so! I turn up early stay late work extra hours I’m passionate about my job and get all my work done without fail.
35.Are you a good dresser? Objectively yes in the way that I love every outfit I wear hence the fashion blog!! It’s not for everyone but so long as I’m happy and comfortable Its all good.
36.Are you a good swimmer? No I hate swimming my body in a swim suit NO!
37. Are you a good skier? Never tried it
38.Are you a good lover? I could have taken this the wrong way haha! I think I am in the way that I’m patient and a good listener we’ve been together 9 years surely that’s a testament to both of our love.
39. Are you a good musician? No unless it’s a tambourine solo of twinkle twinkle little star I own that song!!
40.Are you a good comedian? I’m 5″ 1 with frizzy hair I’m 28 and still have spots I was bullied at school of course I’m a good comedian its all that helped me survive being the”funny” friend.
41.Are you a good cleaner? I’m OCD with cleanliness I have a major routine to clean my house it takes three hours to complete
42.Are you a good actor? I wanted to be an actress so bad I starred in school plays and am dram I think I’m quite dramatic haha!!
43. Are you a good writer? i start off with good intentions then get bored fair play to these authors honestly!
44.Have you ever been bungee jumping? God no!
45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking? Again God no!
46) What types of holidays do you prefer? Adventure I’m not one of these lay on the beach sunbathing girls I love exploring finding out all I can about the place I’m staying!!
47) Whats the furthest you’ve ever been on holiday? Texas it was amazing!!
48) What was your favourite holiday? Honeymoon we went to Cornwall it was so beautiful!
49) Where would your dream holiday be? New Zealand I want no NEED to visit Hobbiton!!!
50) Can you tap dance? No, no I canot I wish I could though
51) Whats your favourite zoo animal? Penguin 🐧
52) Whats your favourite sport? Quidditch.
53) Whats your favourite food? Chocolate. Or pasta. Or chicken. Or salt and vinegar crisps
54) Whats your favourite pizza topping? Ham&pineapple
55) Whats your favourite film? Raaaar umm Harry Potter lotr the hobbit movies
56) Whats your favourite song? I’ll follow you by shinedown
57) Whats your favourite alcoholic drink? White zinfandel
58) Whats your favourite non-alcoholic drink?Dr pepper or cherry pepsi
59) Whats your favourite TV programme? Raaar again ummm BBT Once on a time Merlin Robin Hood My Mad Fat Diary
60) Whats your favourite boyband? Fall out Boy
61) Whats your favourite girl group? Spice Girls
62) What would be your ideal partner? My husband 🙂 corny I know ❤
63) Do you want children? Desperately sadly we are facing problems conceiving at the moment its a heartbreaking thing to deal with and is exhausting to go through.
64) Do you want a church wedding? I’m already married we got married in a registry office religion is an grey book for me I didn’t feel right getting married in a church
65) Are you religious? Haha hadn’t seen this question when I wrote that answer! I believe there’s something after life where its one bearded dude that created earth in 7 days and only good people with angel wings and halos I’m not sure if that’s your religious concept I completely respect that I respect everyone’s views
66) Do you like reality TV programmes? No except Rupaul
67) Do you like TV talent shows? The voice and Britain’s got talent that’s all.
68) If you were gay who would your life partner be? Oooo ummm hmmm Ruby Rose is stunning so is Anna Kendrick ooo or Emma Watson
69) If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be? I’d stop me and my husband going on a break we split up after 2 years of dating for a few months and I hated it
70) How many hats do you own? Umm about 8?
71) Are you any good at pool? No I suck at it haha!!
72) Whats the highest you’ve ever jumped into the water from? I don’t jump into water see the whole swimming answer!!
73) Have you ever been admitted to hospital? Yes at 14 I was hit by a car fracturing my pelvis I’ve also been in to have my wisdom teeth removed
74) Have you ever had any brushes with the law? I’ve been stopped by police once they saw I was a female driver and I’d turned into a dodgy area to drop my friend off at a walk through they wanted to make sure I was OK 🙂
75) Have you ever been on TV? Only on the local news for an am dram report about a play we were putting on!
76) Have you ever met any celebrities? Yes I’ve met danni harmer (Tracey beaker)
77) Have you ever been to Legoland? No 😥
78) Have you ever done something heroic? I wouldn’t know I do good deeds when I can whether they’ve been heroic I don’t know!
79) Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? My brother all the time it’s a big sisters prerogative
80) Have you ever been the recipiant of a practical joke? Yes sadly my brother grew up and got his own back!
81) What would be your best achievement to date? Marrying my husband trust me after years and years of grinding him down I finally made him commit :p
82) Do you prefer baths or showers? Baths
83) Do you prefer blow drying or natural drying your hair? Natural
84) Have you ever built a snowman? Of course! I love snow!!!
85) Have you ever been sledging? Yes when I was little
86) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes again when I was little
87) What colour socks are you wearing? None as I’ve just had a bath!
88) If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Hobbiton…no seriously haha!! Ummm a cottage or farm house in the country somewhere
89) Have you ever been famous? Sadly no
90) Would you like to be a big celebrity? Some times I think it would be great to be am actress expressing myself through film or a famous author but there’s so much pressure on celebrities and fame is a fickle mistress
91) Would you ever go on Big Brother? No way
92) What did you want to be when you grew up? I legit thought princess was a job role 😦
93) What is your most essential appliance? Ghds
94) What type of music do you like? All sorts literally all sorts I’m having a very big 90s pop punk grunge phase ATM!
95) Have you ever been skinnydipping? No I’m a prude haha
96) How many Pillows do you sleep with? 2
97) What position do you often sleep in? Curled up in a ball
98) Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Sunsets
99) Favourite Milkshake flavour? Chocolate
100) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? My confidence I’m so not as body confident as I feel I should be!!
So I thought I’d do a different post from my usual 🙂 I’ve decided to do a January Favourites post now it being 4th Feb I’m not sure if this is too late or not for a January Favourites but here we go anyways 🙂 hope you like this post. X
My very amazing husband brought me these for my birthday 🙂 now my hair is naturally curly so I resigned myself to the fact that straighteners no matter how expensive wouldn’t make my hair straight without the inevitable wavy bits!! These babies however are amazing they left my hair feeling really smooth and shiny and super straight 🙂 👩
One of the kids brought me a no7 mini make up set for Christmas in it was this no7 mascara its so nice to wear it doesn’t sit heavy on my lashes and doesn’t clump it leaves my lashes looking super curly. This lipstick is from avon its really soft on my lips and the colour (power plum) lasts really well. 👀💋
I have problem skin, I’m 28 and still get spots 😡 Ive wasted so much money on skincare products that haven’t worked or have irritated my skin further 😦 these however are worth every penny!! I got the moisturising milk in a gift set for Christmas and included was a voucher for 1/2 off this face wash when I went to buy it it was on offer at £4 and I had some boots points so ended up getting it for free, it smells so lush and leaves my skin feeling amazing!!
I’m really fussy about perfumes I rarely buy new ones tending to stick to my favourites which then inevitably get discontinued 😦 my brother brought me Vera Wang princess for my birthday and its lovely a really nice day time fragrance very floral 🙂 this nail varnish came with my no7 gift set the colour is oyster and its such a nice colour it lasts for ages and goes on smoothly 💅🌼
Lastly in my bid to be healthier this year I asked for sports and health related products for my birthday, my husband found this amazing bottle on line, the purple piece in the middle comes out and inside you pit any fruit combination you want then simply pop it back in the bottle add water and wait for the fruit to infuse with the water!! It’s amazing I’ve found myself drinking more because of it which is something I needed to do it is recommended you drink two of these a day to stay hydrated so far I’ve managed 1 1\2 as I’ve had cups of tea too!! 🍶x
Hope you enjoyed this post dependant on you guys and how this is received I might do another one in Feb too!! Xx