What a lovely thing to wake up to! The very lovely Alanna from imagalaxygirl.wordpress.com nominated me for this award so thank you very much 😘 Go check out her blog 🙂 Alanna is a fresh new blogger who blogs a wide variety of subjects from fashion ideas to baking and she really cares about her followers 🙂 shes very supportive and super nice x
So the rules
Post the award on your blog
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 8bloggers with under 200 followers
Post 8random facts about yourself
Answer the questions given and create 8 questions for your nominees to answer 🙂
Ok so my nominees there aren’t 8 I’m afraid and some of these have way more than 200 followers lucky devils!! These people are bloggers that personally support my blog and whose blogs I’m loving right now!! If I could nominate my whole followers list I would!!! So these are the 6 I’ve chosen and if any of my lovely followers that aren’t nominated want to join in then that’s fine too 🙂
* abrashattitude.wordpress. com
8 Random Facts
1) I once got through to the final audition stages for SKINS (a UK TV programme) I was going to be in series 3 but lost out in the final 2 😦
2) I’m scared of clowns and people in costume. I don’t mind costumes where its simply make up I’m talking like mascot style costume where you can’t see the persons face 😦
3) I have small feet so many of my shoes are sourced from the kids section 😀
4) Aged 13 I was hit by a car the impact fractured part of my pelvis because of this I now have flat feet and my knees face inwards instead of straight 13 years on I still get bad pains 😦
5) I’m naturally a mousy brown hair colour but have Dyed my hair properly since I was 16
6) I had a major spice girls obsession like every inch of my bedroom wall was covered in spice girls posters I even had the dolls,CDs,outfits so I could dress as the spice girls I was a true fan
7) I’ve never been to a Festival like a proper massive festival I really want to go to the secret garden party!!
8) The most famous person I’ve met who I nearly cried when I met them was dani harmer (Tracey beaker herself!!!!) She was doing a panto in Peterborough and I sold her some shoes 🙂
Questions for you:
1. If your blog became famous (like Zoë Suggs for example) would you still be the same blogger or would you change?
I’d remain the same, my blog is my creative outlet if it became famous for its content I wouldn’t want to change I’d still be the person that I am as that’s what would have gotten me famous I wouldn’t bow to peer pressure or change it for the sake of it “stay true to yourself”
2. Books or films? Why?
Such a hard question!! I love films don’t get me wrong but books are better you can loose yourself in your own imagination there’s so much that have been missed out of film adaptations so I always prefer books.
3. Your favourite picture. (Doesnt have to be you) why is it your favourite?
Getting the keys to our house, hilarious Throwback photo of my famalam,going to the Harry Potter studio tour with my brother,favourite photo from our wedding day and Molly my fur baby.
4. Would you ever do a meet up and meet your followers?
Of course my followers make my blog I’d love to meet you guys take photos share inspirations, shop!! Would be awesome…but would you guys want to meet me??
5. Do you like the hunger games? Explain your answer
Ummm silly question of course I do!!! I read the first two books after seeing the first 3 films so didn’t read the last book as didn’t want the final part spoilt for me!! I honestly prefer the books but the films are still amazing
6. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” do you agree with this quote? Why?
I think beauty is a universal concept that has been given so many different meanings by different people. Life is beauty. The natural world is beauty. Being yourself is beauty. I think for me its a strange quote everyone is beautiful&unique
7. What do you love about yourself? (Try naming 5)
5 things really? Umm I love my eyes. My tiny feet and stature meaning I can buy from the kids section! My hair even if it does go crazy curly!
8. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever said to your parents?
“I’m getting married” me and Darren have been together 9 years next year to be honest I’d given up hope that we would get married!! So to actually say to my parents we are engaged to be married was super weird!!! X
8 questions for my nominees
1-Top 5 books&why
3-Why did you start your blog?
4-Favourite clothing shop?
5-Where do you draw inspiration from?
6-Favourite quote and why?
7-Favourite celebrity style and why?
8-Best clothing purchase