2015 A Review
2015 was for the most part brilliant I had a great year and really let my imagination out in my clothing and accessory choices 🙂 I hope everyone has a fab New years eve planned I personally am going to my folks to play board games and eat pizza 🙂
A few things I’ve got on my 2016 to do list keep a journal try to write in it everyday even if its just one sentence. Start a new hobby try new things make more memories and have more fun! Do something every month that scares me whether it be holding a spider climbing a tree or riding in a lift I’m going to push my comfort zone this year! I’m also going to be more ‘selfish’ in that I’m really focusing on me this year my health both physical and mental and just going to do more things for me and last one I’ll share with you, I’m going to set myself the task of reading at least one new book a month this year I noted down how many new films and TV series I watched and it was way over 100!!! So this year I’m focusing on books 🙂 xx
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. Now I know its early but I’ve decided I’m not going to be online now until after Christmas I need a social media cleanse right now and a break from everything so I’ve decided to stop my style me December challenge and this will be my last blog posts until after Christmas 🙂 Hope you all have a lovely time whatever your doing and I look forward to 2016 with you guys 🙂
Here’s my ootd
Highwaisted jeans Primark
Stripe top c&a
Floral sleeveless blazer Boohoo
Rings a selection from primark
What a lovely thing to wake up to! The very lovely Alanna from imagalaxygirl.wordpress.com nominated me for this award so thank you very much 😘 Go check out her blog 🙂 Alanna is a fresh new blogger who blogs a wide variety of subjects from fashion ideas to baking and she really cares about her followers 🙂 shes very supportive and super nice x
So the rules
Post the award on your blog
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 8bloggers with under 200 followers
Post 8random facts about yourself
Answer the questions given and create 8 questions for your nominees to answer 🙂
Ok so my nominees there aren’t 8 I’m afraid and some of these have way more than 200 followers lucky devils!! These people are bloggers that personally support my blog and whose blogs I’m loving right now!! If I could nominate my whole followers list I would!!! So these are the 6 I’ve chosen and if any of my lovely followers that aren’t nominated want to join in then that’s fine too 🙂
* abrashattitude.wordpress. com
8 Random Facts
1) I once got through to the final audition stages for SKINS (a UK TV programme) I was going to be in series 3 but lost out in the final 2 😦
2) I’m scared of clowns and people in costume. I don’t mind costumes where its simply make up I’m talking like mascot style costume where you can’t see the persons face 😦
3) I have small feet so many of my shoes are sourced from the kids section 😀
4) Aged 13 I was hit by a car the impact fractured part of my pelvis because of this I now have flat feet and my knees face inwards instead of straight 13 years on I still get bad pains 😦
5) I’m naturally a mousy brown hair colour but have Dyed my hair properly since I was 16
6) I had a major spice girls obsession like every inch of my bedroom wall was covered in spice girls posters I even had the dolls,CDs,outfits so I could dress as the spice girls I was a true fan
7) I’ve never been to a Festival like a proper massive festival I really want to go to the secret garden party!!
8) The most famous person I’ve met who I nearly cried when I met them was dani harmer (Tracey beaker herself!!!!) She was doing a panto in Peterborough and I sold her some shoes 🙂
Questions for you:
1. If your blog became famous (like Zoë Suggs for example) would you still be the same blogger or would you change?
I’d remain the same, my blog is my creative outlet if it became famous for its content I wouldn’t want to change I’d still be the person that I am as that’s what would have gotten me famous I wouldn’t bow to peer pressure or change it for the sake of it “stay true to yourself”
2. Books or films? Why?
Such a hard question!! I love films don’t get me wrong but books are better you can loose yourself in your own imagination there’s so much that have been missed out of film adaptations so I always prefer books.
3. Your favourite picture. (Doesnt have to be you) why is it your favourite?
Getting the keys to our house, hilarious Throwback photo of my famalam,going to the Harry Potter studio tour with my brother,favourite photo from our wedding day and Molly my fur baby.
4. Would you ever do a meet up and meet your followers?
Of course my followers make my blog I’d love to meet you guys take photos share inspirations, shop!! Would be awesome…but would you guys want to meet me??
5. Do you like the hunger games? Explain your answer
Ummm silly question of course I do!!! I read the first two books after seeing the first 3 films so didn’t read the last book as didn’t want the final part spoilt for me!! I honestly prefer the books but the films are still amazing
6. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” do you agree with this quote? Why?
I think beauty is a universal concept that has been given so many different meanings by different people. Life is beauty. The natural world is beauty. Being yourself is beauty. I think for me its a strange quote everyone is beautiful&unique
7. What do you love about yourself? (Try naming 5)
5 things really? Umm I love my eyes. My tiny feet and stature meaning I can buy from the kids section! My hair even if it does go crazy curly!
8. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever said to your parents?
“I’m getting married” me and Darren have been together 9 years next year to be honest I’d given up hope that we would get married!! So to actually say to my parents we are engaged to be married was super weird!!! X
8 questions for my nominees
1-Top 5 books&why
3-Why did you start your blog?
4-Favourite clothing shop?
5-Where do you draw inspiration from?
6-Favourite quote and why?
7-Favourite celebrity style and why?
8-Best clothing purchase
So with the festive season brings the end of the year and new years resolutions, I’ve made some personal new years resolutions already and decided to make some for my blog too 🙂
1) Continue my Totally Thrifted posts, I really loved this challenge and feel it got a good response, it was really interesting to see the outfits I could piece together with items I thrifted 🙂
2)Only buy second hand, this is a big one, now whilst I rarely buy from fast fashion stores I do rely on primark for accessories Boohoo for their sale items and new look for their heels so this will be quite difficult to start! I’m going to originally set this for 6 months then see how well I’ve done and perhaps continue for the whole year 🙂 I will buy solely from charity shops and maybe eBay as I’ve found some great second hand items on there 🙂
3) Try the pin it spin it challenge, if your a regular reader you’ll know I have a slight obsession with Pinterest my mood board board currently has 437 pins on it of outfit ideas that I haven’t done anything with! So that’s more than enough to create an outfit everyday from the pin I’ve saved one for each day 🙂
So that’s what I’m hoping to bring to the blog in the new year I’m hoping you guys stay with me and if you have any ideas of things you’d like to see then please feel free to comment them below 🙂 also if there are any challenges your taking part in you think I might like to do too let me know 🙂 xx