I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster award by Lauren 🙂 link to her profile below 🙂
So here are the rules 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominator
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 new questions
- Notify your nominees through their blogs or social media etc
1) When you were little, what did you want to be when you ‘grew up’?
When i was little i either wanted to be a teacher, an actress or a princess.
2) If you won the jackpot on the lottery, what 5 things would you spend your money on first?
Ooooo OK I would pay off the mortgage on my house first. Second id give some money to my family for them to spend on whatever they wanted. Third id book two months off work and travel to New Zealand,Australia and America. Fourth Book another trip to the Harry Potter studio tours in London. Fifth Save some and give some to charity.
3) What is the biggest thing that you’ve learnt about yourself?
That i am more confident than i think. That i can achieve what i set out to achieve and that i am a stronger person than i believe.
4) What do you hope to accomplish in 2015?
Set up my allotment with my husband grow some awesome produce this year and finally decorate the kitchen!!!
5) What are you most scared of?
Clowns, Heights,enclosed spaces such as lifts and spiders.
6) What inspires you?
Everything. Honestly everything and anything can inspire me, My family, friends, places i visit, films i watch, books i read, music i listen to.
7) What is your most worn item of clothing?
Black skinny jeans or my red tartan shirt i wear them far too often!!!
8) What is your most worn lip product?
Benefit lip gloss in dandelion colour its a gorgeous colour and leaves my lips feeling silky and soft without looking sticky like most lip glosses do!
9) What is your favourite book?
Raaar tough question!! I love the Hunger Games books, Harry Potter, Phillip Pullmans dark materials, I’ve just started to read The maze runner trilogy, I have around 10 different versions of Alice in wonderland and i love a book by Jennifer donally called A Gathering Light.
10) What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Its a great way to express myself and show off another side of my creativity, It connects me with so many like minded people from all over the world and is just something i really love doing 🙂
11) If you could have a dinner party and invite 5 guests (non family or friends) who would you invite?
Hard question!! Ok 1-J.K Rowling 2-Mark Gatiss 3-David Bowie 4-Peter Jackson and 5-Colin Morgan
I only nominate two people as most of the people i follow have over 200 followers Lucky Devils!!! These two are two Bloggers that are awesome and everyone should definitely check them out 🙂
My 11 Questions for you guys
1) What are your top 5 films?
2) Whats your favourite season and why?
3) If you were to be marooned on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
4) What would your dream job be?
5) Whats your most Favourite place you’ve visited?
6) Why do you blog?
7) Best and worst present you’ve ever received?
8) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would that food be?
9)What was your favourite subject at school?
10) Whats your favourite colour?
11)Who would win in a fight between batman,superman,spiderman and ironman?